11.01.2008

Lots and lots of photos...

I love rainy days... I love the gray overcast sky, the cool chilly air, and how crisp and clean the rain makes the weather... everything seems a little sharper and brighter...

This was from a few days ago...
(click on photos to see a larger size, then click on your back button to return here)

I got some static cling window decorations from the $1 bin at Target... there's some orange and yellow fall leaves and at the top some black bats...


Our driveway...




Our neighbor's and our yard... I love the sharp colors.

----------

Well, rainy days make for crafty times (and hot chocolate)... I made a bunch of cards to give away to my swap partners...


Happy Birthday Card 1
------


Happy Birthday Card 2
------

Happy Birthday Card 3
------


Friends Card
------


Happy Holidays Card
------


Love Card
------


Tri-Fold Card 1
------

Tri-Fold Card 2
------

Please excuse the not-so-sharp-or-great pictures... between the 'baby' camera and the low lighting, the conditions weren't so great. :/ But it was fun to get back into making cards.

More to come...
B.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com