11.01.2008

Blogging By Mail Swap

My Blogging by Mail Swap buddy Marisa at July Bug received her package, so I can finally blog about it. : )


I'm so excited that she liked everything!

Here's what I got her:

The bigger package top left has a package of colorful happy birthday candles and some of my favorite recipes from my stash.
A liquid measuring conversions guide magnet for easy recipe reference.

The flower is a fabric pin I made, there's hazelnut cream filled chocolate in dice-like wrappers, other hazelnut chocolate assortment, all wrapped up in a fun spiderweb baggie with a hand stamped tag.

A Good Earth sweet and spicy tea blend... I'm not a big tea drinker, but this stuff is AWESOME! it's tough to see, but there's Jolly Rancher Cherry flavored chapstick. I can't live without chapstick.

Some of my newly discovered favorite artists.

A collection of hand made/stamped cards (see previous post here for closeups). She got the Friends card, the Yellow Birthday card, the Brown and Blue Birthday card, and the Happy Holidays card.

Last but not least, a small notebook that I personalized by stamping her name on some coordinating pretty/shiny metallic paper and antique-ing the cover to look more weathered. and some cool monster pencils.

Since hubby and I are both unemployed right now the budget was really tight but I had fun making small things fun and creative. Most items were only a couple of bucks but stuff that most people enjoy.

:)
I'm so glad she liked everything.

This was so much fun, thank you so much Stephanie for putting this together. Can't wait for next time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com