11.21.2008

Canada - Eh?

I got my blogging by mail package a few days ago, I was so excited about it, but haven't had a chance to blog about it till now...

I was partnered up with Brilynn, at Jumbo Empanadas, who lives in Canada. Her blog is AH-MA-Zing!! Her food looks so good, it's ridiculous! I wish I lived at her house!! And her presentations are beautiful to boot! I'm salivating.

Here's what I got:

Clockwise From top left: A beautiful jar of Maple Syrup, dried Shittaki Mushrooms and Apple slices from her new dehydrator, Smarties, Orange kitchen gadgets {more info below}, the movie Waitress, and a Coffee Crisp bar.

Pure Maple Syrup

Clockwise from Left: a beautiful orange juicer {not sure if it's meant for lemons or oranges or both, I used it on limes last night and it worked great!}, A spoon-holder-hook-on-pot thingie... lol. you clip it on the pot and the spoon rests on it, and a 4-in-1 Tea and Table spoon measurement guide. It's rubber-like, so one side is a 1/2 measurement, then you pop it through to the other side and it's a 1 full measurment. I love the orange!! :)


I love that the Coffee Crisp bar's slogan is "makes a nice light snack"... It just cracks me up! lol.
Thank you so much Brilynn, I'm looking forward to trying everything, and love all the orange kitchen stuff! :)

1 comments:

Brilynn said...

I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound! Hope you enjoy it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com