11.21.2008

One for me, and one for you.

My Swap partner for Hot-Drinks-for-Hot-Mamas has received her apron, so here are some photos of it... :)

I'm pretty proud of it since it's my first apron, and my first completed embroidery project... oh, and my first pleated ruffles. :) {which took forever!}

Sherrie's favorite color is purple, but I couldn't find any fabric I liked. After visiting her blog here, I found out she liked Primitive dolls. So I decided to go with that theme.


I made it double sided cause I found this Christmas fabric that worked perfectly with the Primitive/Country style.


Close up of the embroidered pocket


With the apron, I included a couple of treats:


A few of my favorite recipes


Some hand made cards

Peanuts hot chocolate :: Peppermint Patty Candy Cane and Charlie Brown Vanilla Cocoa
A square of hazelnut filled chocolate and some fun beanie magnets.


I'm glad she liked it. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the ruffles and embroidery - excellent work!!

Unknown said...

That was one pretty apron. I loved it when I saw it on Sherrie's blog. Fabulous job on it.. I will cross my fingers that you will be my partner someday ;)
M

AwtemNymf said...

That's a sweet apron you made! I love that you did it double sided too! Genius!
I'm looking forward to diving into apron making in the New Years! Got enough projects for right now, but I'm looking forward to sewing the aprons though!
Happy Creating!
~A~

 
template by suckmylolly.com