11.01.2008

Apron!

Yayyy!! I got my Hot-Drinks-For-Hot-Mamas swap package! I gotta admit, I've been keeping an eye on the mailbox all week! I love packages!!!
{with excitement comes many exclamation marks!!}

I was partnered with Emily at The Dabbler and she did an awesome job! I love my bright orange apron and everything else she included in there.

Everything was packaged so pretty. The apron was wrapped in the tissue with the pretty brown ribbon.
{disclaimer: because the orange of the fabric was so bright, it's kinda hard to capture in photos without it coming out kinda wonky}
And here I am modeling it. :) I really like it.
(not sure what's going on with my hair though)


Closeup of the awesome pocket and top detail. Very cool.

Closeup of the design on the fabric. The little dots are kinda metallic.

Other awesome items in the package:

Cute little card made with matching fabric scraps.

Bellagio Gourmet Mocha... YUMMM! ;)


A Caramel Apple making kit... fully stocked with little sticks and chocolate sprinkles!! How cool is that! I was wanting to make some caramel apples too! :)


An Organic Autumn Spice orange candle. Smells yummy.
It's my first organic item. We've been trying to reuse, reduce and recycle more and more.


I love everything in my package, thank you so much to Emily!! You did an awesome job, I'm so glad you enjoyed putting it together, cause I enjoyed receiving it!! :)

And a big thank you to Val at Yarni Gras! for all her hard work. :)

My partner's apron will be blogged about soon... ;)

Don't you love packages? What's the funnest package you've received lately?

B.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com