6.19.2008

Summer Weather

Just when I thought I was missing the breezy CA. weather... The last couple days here have been Perfect!! It's 80 degrees with a beautiful breeze and sunshine. I even sat on the front porch for a while yesterday enjoying the view and nature.

Even though we get beautiful days like this in Ca. it's different here... in Ca the sun seemed to make it too hot or too bright... here, it's just been perfect. And there's so much greenery around, so many trees and bushes that it makes you feel closer to nature. Lots of birds too. The cats are loving watching the birds and bugs flying around outside.

I just hope this great weather lasts a while. Sure beats the heat from that first couple of weeks when we arrived.

Weirdest thing... last night I got a nose bleed. This may not be a big deal for some, but it was my very first one. Very weird. It was so funny though, as soon as it started, Scott couldn't figure out what to do... do you lean forward, or do you lean back... he ran to the computer to google nose bleeds and within seconds had some answers. Isn't the internet great!! We figured it out and I'm fine now.

:D B.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com