7.10.2008

Pretty flowers

My hubby's so sweet!!! ;) He got me flowers!!

No occasion, I didn't ask for them AND they're my favorite color - Orange. :D

Thank you baby. :D I love you!





Notice the wall - This would be our living room. It's a faux finish - like 75% of the paint jobs in the house (which is why they're taking so long). It's a dark green with a lighter green color wash. ... funny enough, the paint we bought was neither of those colors... we decided against the original color and with the help of some leftover black paint we found in the garage, we darkened the base color, then added some light beige to lighten the top color.

It's still not quite the right shade, so we're going to try a second, lighter coat on top and see how it turns out.

I'll keep you updated.

If you're wondering, mom, dad and Shadwa are doing fine in Egypt. They're very hot, mom's very busy, and I miss them a lot, otherwise, doing well.

1 comments:

Scott Phillips said...

What can I say? I'm the man!

 
template by suckmylolly.com